2011年2月28日月曜日

Suspicion of < housewife uncertain Kannada > former NHK consignment cameraman arrest illegal disposal of a body




By the case that dilapidated house 8, housewife, Haruna Fukuda (27 years old) were discovered dead in Kanazawa-shi that became missing the Ishikawa prefectural police Kanazawa west station investigation headquarters on 28th with an acquaintance of Fukuda former NHK trust photographer, Yasushi Wako your suspect (announced that arrested three shares of 35 )= Kanazawa-shi-cho = for the abandonment of a corpse charge.) According to the investigation headquarters, it is said that I deny the charge when I do not "remember that I abandoned" you. The investigation headquarters consider that there is a possibility that I participated in killing of Fukuda and push forward the investigation.

It is said to have buried a corpse of Fukuda in the shore of the Nadamachi Japanese radish cloth in Ishikawa on about February 6 the arrest charge.

Fukuda was approached with long investment talk by suspect Wako and I left about 8,000,000 yen and seem to have asked it for assets use. I was not able to take communication with I gave the name of suspect Wako to parents in the night of 6th in February when I became missing, and I said that I "went to have you pay money", and having gone out by car.

The investigation headquarters interviewed suspect Wako for an option on 17th, but I attempted suicide on the next day and reopened an interview from 21st when a condition was restored.

A bloodstain is left to the car of suspect Wako whom I confiscated and accords with DNA type of Fukuda. Continued searching it at the shopping center outskirts in Kanazawa-shi where a car of Fukuda was left and discovered a corpse buried in the sandy beach on 24th. The cause of death was a hemorrhagic shock by having been stabbed in a neck with a knife. 【I run, and Azusa Miyajima sail, Miyamoto are flat】

***************************************

行方不明になっていた金沢市上荒屋8、主婦、福田春奈さん(当時27歳)が遺体で発見された事件で、石川県警金沢西署捜査本部は28日、福田さんの 知人で元NHK委託カメラマン、若生康貴容疑者(35)=金沢市三口町=を死体遺棄容疑で逮捕したと発表した。捜査本部によると、「遺棄した覚えはありま せん」と容疑を否認しているという。捜査本部は福田さんの殺害にも関与した可能性があるとみて調べを進める。
逮捕容疑は、2月6 日ごろ、福田さんの遺体を石川県内灘町大根布の海岸に埋めた、とされる。

福田さんは若生容疑者から高配当の投資話を持ちかけら れ、約800万円を預けて資産運用を依頼していたらしい。行方不明となった2月6日夜、両親に若生容疑者の名を挙げ「お金を返してもらいに行く」と言って 乗用車で外出したまま、連絡が取れなくなった。

捜査本部は17日に任意で若生容疑者から事情聴取をしたが、翌日に自殺を図り、容 体が回復した21日から事情聴取を再開していた。

押収した若生容疑者の車には血痕が残り、福田さんのDNA型と一致。福田さんの 乗用車が放置されていた金沢市内のショッピングセンター周辺などで捜索を続け、24日に砂浜に埋められた遺体を発見した。死因は刃物で首を刺されたことに よる出血性ショックだった。【宮嶋梓帆、宮本翔平】

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿